UN approved 4D plywood boxes
UN Approved 4D plywood boxes for any kind of transportation of Dangerous Goods, in compliance with the following Regulations:
- ISO 16106:2020 Packaging – Transport packaging for Dangerous Goods, test methods
- UN Recommendation of the transport of Dangerous Goods
- ADR, for road transportation
- IMDG, for maritime transportation
- ICAO-TI (International Civil Aviation Organization – Technical Instruction for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by air) and IATA (International Air Transport Association), for air transportation
4D UN Approval suitable for the transportation of dangerous goods, as per the following chapters: ADR 22.214.171.124 / RID 126.96.36.199 / IMDG 188.8.131.52 / IATA 184.108.40.206
Our UN approved 4D collapsible plywood boxes have a locking tongue closure, which simplifies the assembling and fixing operations and comply with ISPM15-FAO Standard.
IMPORTANT: our UN Approved 4D collapsible plywood boxes have passed the laboratory tests with 2-way or 4-way palletized bottom.
Possibility to obtain the plywood boxes UN 4D without the Pallet.
Ensure that your plywood box complies with the Regulation: it must be indicated on the UN Approval Certification.