OVERPACK carries out UN approvals using the most qualified Certification Bodies in Europe.
Our technicians manage all the technical and bureaucratic procedures to obtain your UN approval for any packaging type and any Inner Packaging (solid or liquid or pasty materials, of Packing Groups I II and III), as per chapter: ADR 22.214.171.124 / RID 126.96.36.199 / IMDG 188.8.131.52 / IATA 184.108.40.206.1.
Un Approvals that are valid for any transport mode (ADR, IATA, IMDG, RID) are issued, in compliance with the following Regulations:
- ISO 16106:2020 Packaging – Transport packaging for Dangerous Goods, test methods
- UN Recommendation of the transport of Dangerous Goods
- ADR, for road transportation
- IMDG, for maritime transportation
- ICAO-TI (International Civil Aviation Organization – Technical Instruction for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by air) and IATA (International Air Transport Association), for air transportation
OVERPACK can help you to verify that the UN approved packaging which you are currently using is suitable for the transport mode of your interest.