UN approved 4GV fibreboard boxes
They grant easy-fitting and cost-efficient solutions.
UN approved 4GV fibreboard boxes for any kind of transportation of Dangerous Goods, in compliance with the following Regulations:
- ISO 16106:2020 Packaging – Transport packaging for Dangerous Goods, test methods
- UN Recommendation of the transport of Dangerous Goods
- ADR, for road transportation
- IMDG, for maritime transportation
- ICAO-TI (International Civil Aviation Organization – Technical Instruction for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by air) and IATA (International Air Transport Association), for air transportation
Designed to ship solids or liquids of Packing Groups I, II, or III, with a validity for any kind of transportation, as per the following chapters: ADR 184.108.40.206 / RID 220.127.116.11 / IMDG 18.104.22.168 / IATA 22.214.171.124.1.
The aforesaid indications grant the senders the greatest flexibility to use any inner packaging.