UN approved 4DV plywood boxes
UN approved 4DV collapsible plywood boxes for any kind of transportation of Dangerous Goods, in compliance with the following Regulations:
- ISO 16106:2020 Packaging – Transport packaging for Dangerous Goods, test methods
- UN Recommendation of the transport of Dangerous Goods
- ADR, for road transportation
- IMDG, for maritime transportation
- ICAO-TI (International Civil Aviation Organization – Technical Instruction for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by air) and IATA (International Air Transport Association), for air transportation
Certification suitable for any Inner Packaging, for solid or liquid or pasty materials, of Packing Groups I, II, or III, as per the following chapters: ADR 18.104.22.168 / RID 22.214.171.124 / IMDG 126.96.36.199 / IATA 188.8.131.52.1.
Our UN approved 4DV collapsible plywood boxes have a locking tongue closure, which simplifies the assembling and fixing operations and comply with ISPM15-FAO Standard.
IMPORTANT: our UN approved 4DV collapsible plywood boxes passed the laboratory tests with 2-way or 4-way palletised bottom and with no palletised bottom.
Check that your plywood box complies with the Regulation: it must be indicated on the Approval Certification.